'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Stop laughing at me!

The person I am referring to is God. I'm sure he was rolling on the ground...er...clouds?...with laughter this morning. For the past week or so, I've been greeted with a sheet of frost/ice on my windshield in the mornings. So, I usually turn the defroster on and use the windshield wiper fluid to "melt" it off. Well, I was quite proud of myself this morning when I came up with an "ingenious" idea--yes, after a week of this, I finally came up with and idea (only after I'd used up all of the windshield wiper fluid!). I was gonna take a pitcher of warm water out with me so that it would melt instantly! Brilliant!

So...yeah...I walk out to my car this morning...pitcher of warm water in hand...to a frost/ice free car! Cruel. Just cruel.

And I know what you're saying...(as someone else has already said)..."as an FYI, there is this new invention in the marketplace...it's called an ice scraper." Yeah yeah, but my car has been garaged up until this point, thanks! And when it wasn't garaged a couple of years in college, I would use a cd case--lol. And no, not a credit card--I cringe at the thought of *that* valuable piece of plastic breaking! *gasp*

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, I bet She was rolling on the ground. I know I was. ;) Isn't it alwys like that though. Just when you get all set for something, it goes and changes on you.

Stephen said...

I know, right? And I was sooo proud of myself! It *was* brilliant! Me...thinking ahead early in the morning...unheard of! hehe