'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Birthday Game

Your Birthdate: March 7

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July


...yeah, I'll buy into it;)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh great psychic Stephen, can you tell me what my future holds? I knew it. You anti-authority rebel, you. I could tell!

E-Dub said...

Hey! Your power month is July, too. So, what should we do when July rolls around?

Power color: Maroon? I see you as a lime-green. ;-)

~ef

Stephen said...

Lisa--yeah, you picked up on the 2 that I didn't really agree with (psychic and anti-authority), but this stuff *has* to be true, right? LOL. Yeah, what does a "power month" mean anyway? Hmmm...what should we do??? Does this mean we should do an Ironman during this month??? hehe. I like green:) Some lime green is ok, too;)