'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Saturday, July 05, 2008

What's up, 1GAR?

For the past couple of days, I’ve just been exhausted. No running exhausted. That is the worst kind of exhausted. But, I guess it’s good to give my body a rest, right?

I just spent a quiet 4th at the apartment and did nothing. I slept late, made whole-grain/flax banana pancakes, watched movies, ate popcorn, baked double chocolate chunk cookies, and just chilled for the day. It was nice.

I’ve been reflecting on my life lately. I don’t like to do this. Mainly because it gets me a little depressed. I’ve isolated myself from a lot of the friends that I used to hang out with. It’s good and it’s bad. I feel like I don’t really have any friends anymore. I seriously talk to 1 and text with another one. The most interaction that I have with the gay community is at work. I’ve really come to love my lesbians.

It’s been way over a year since I’ve dated or been on a date with anyone.
I finally decided where to live once I finish this program. I’m going to move in with a friend of a friend who has become a friend. She lives in a nice house and is never there because she’s always at her boyfriend’s. So, I would essentially have the place to myself. Plus, it’s close to work and it’s cheap.

They say that if you’re not moving forward, you’re going backwards. I don’t agree. I feel like I’m stagnant. I’m not really moving forward or backwards. I feel this way a lot…and I hate it.

I feel old.

Blah.

No comments: