'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Place

I'm not out of the program yet, but I have already rented a new place. I only have a month left, so I decided to go ahead and get some things situated.

Things I did last night:
~laundry
~blew up an air mattress (yes, just my mouth!)
~put some stuff away
~surfed the web
~grocery shopping

It doesn't sound all that fun, but it sorta was. I'm gonna like my new place. It's like a minute away from work (literally!), it's nice/new, and it's soooo affordable! Life is getting back to normal, I hope... :)

2 comments:

Brad said...

Hmm... blowing something with your mouth, um not so surprised. ;D

Congratulations on the new place!

Stephen said...

I know, right? I must have missed *that* lesson, though! I was about to pass out - never done that...ahem...lol. Thanks, Brad! I'll post pictures soon:)