'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Monday, December 18, 2006

4 gay men on a Sunday afternoon

One of my friends had the Victoria Secret Fashion Show on his TiVo, so a group of us watched it. Leave it to 4 gay men to say things like:

"She's cute."
"She's sooo skinny!"
"Are her eyes real?!?"
"Those shoes look sooo uncomfortable!"
"I'll bet she's like a size 0..."
"Can you really buy all this stuff?"
"She pulled that off really well!"
"Gawd...I bet that diamond bra was heavy!"
"Is that a key hole on her panties? That is SOOO cute!"
"She's chunky compared to the rest of them. She's probably like a size 2."
"She's really not that pretty...makeup does wonders!".
"I bet they would get more people to watch if they had hot guys on here..."


How ironic can you get? 4 gay men sitting around watching hot models walking around in underwear...and no one was in the slightest bit turned on. This is just funny stuff, people.

1 comment:

G said...

Haha. My favorite one:
"Is that a key hole on her panties? That is SOOO cute!"