'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Friday, October 20, 2006

Getting Your Hairs Cut

If you think about it, getting your haircut can be a very sensual act (notice I said can be--not always). As I was getting my hair cut last night in preparation for a date (more on this later), I got to thinking about this.

The person (of course it was a girl...dang it!) has their fingers through your hair.
Her boobies (did I really just say boobies??? I'm back in 6th grade...) are right there in front of your face (literally).
She is "performing" for your approval.
Communication is a must if you want the end outcome to be good.
...and...
...wait for it...
...wait for it...
She gets paid for her services! LOLOLOL

Another thing about getting a haircut is the reaction from others:

"Did you get your hair cut?" (Gotta love this one...why did you ask when you already knew the answer???)
"Oh, you got your hair cut..." (I hate this one. They don't say whether they like it or not, they just leave it at that.)
"I like your haircut." (I like this one, of course. It shows that they acknowledge that you got a haircut and that they like it.)

And yes, I've gotten all of the said responses today.

No comments: