'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Getting To Know You

...well...me, actually.

Top 5 Song
My Love - Justin Timberlake
Chasing Cars - SnowPatrol
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Lips of an Angel - Hinder
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake

Top 5 Guys
Steve Sandvoss
Justin Hartley
Tom Welling
Channing Tatum
David Beckham

Top 5 TV Shows
Brothers and Sisters
Six Degrees
Heros
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives

Top 5 things I can't live without
ChapStick
iPod
Running Shoes
My Family
Good Friends

Random stuff
Diet or Regular? Diet
Coke or Pepsi? Diet Pepsi
Wine or Beer? Depends...I like both...but I'll pick wine
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Dogs or Cats? Dogs
Urban or Rural? Urban
Boxers or Briefs? Briefs
New York or LA? New York
Coffee or Tea? Coffee
Favorite Drink: SugarFree RedBull and Vodka
Favorite Band: Sister Hazel
Favorite Reality Show: The Amazing Race
Favorite Pizza Toppings: Ham and Pineapple or Mushroom
First thing you notice about someone: smile...then eyes
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite dessert: Cheesecake
Do you believe in Monogomy? Yes, absolutely!
Do you believe in love at first sight? No...I think it's lust or intrigue at first sight.
Do you want kids? Yes
Money not a factor, if you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Australia
Pet Peeve: Calling me "Steve"...I'm not a Steve, I'm a Stephen...don't shorten it!

1 comment:

goblinbox said...

Sexy Back and My Love are totally on my iPod rotation lately. I know, it's cheesy pop, but it's so goooood! ;-)