'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, October 15, 2009

(un)Change(d)

In some ways, a lot of things have changed since last I posted...and some things haven't. I'm still at the same job, just a different schedule now:) I have every other weekend off, which is nice, but the 11 hr days during the week can get LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG! But...I have a job, right? Gotta be thankful for that! I still run and train for marathons. I haven't raced as much as I should, but I'm still PR'ing (personal record) when I do. Even though I'm getting older, my running seems to be progressing:) That's it...those 2 things are my day-to-day activities. Work and running. Did I sign-up for this? I guess we all do when we graduate college, right?

Now...to the things that have changed...

I moved back to Midtown. I'm not in Dickhater (it's really Decatur, but we all call it "Dickhater" because it's the lesbian part of town...) anymore. I just like Midtown more.

I've reconnected with old friends and made some new ones.

I'm dating someone. We've known each other since February of this year, but didn't start dating until July. He travels A LOT - that's why I didn't want to start dating him when we first met, but it's working. It's not bad when he travels within the US, just when he goes to his accounts overseas. I'll be posting more about him in upcoming posts:)

Well...I guess that's it for now. See! I told you I'd post more! BOOYAH!

No comments: