'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The One...

...that got away?

Do you have *that* one that got away? Well, I have mine. I am riddled with regret...and I hate that. Partly cause I know that I was the one that cause the break-up...and partly because I feel that I was the one that made him "wander"...

I still have the napkin that he gave me with his cell number...
I still have every note he ever wrote me...
I still have everthing he ever gave me...
I still have the box from the chocolates that he gave me on Valentine's Day...

...all in a box
...and yes, I went through it tonight...

Why? Maybe I needed a good cry. Maybe I like to punish myself. Maybe I'll never get over it. Maybe I'm just f'ed up. Maybe I'll never forgive myself.

I hate "maybe's"...
I hate regrets.
I hate that he still gets to me.
I hate that I don't think I'll ever get over it.
I hate that I think about this...a lot...
I.
Hate.
It.

I'm not still "in love with him"...I'm not. I'm still in love with that time in my life...when I was truly happy...when I truly loved someone else...when I truly felt like someone loved me back...when I wasn't jaded...when I still believed in love...the happy ending...the fairy tale...

My Fairy Tale...

...but I don't know that I believe in that anymore...

3 comments:

Creative Thinker said...

Awwww sweetie... I'm so sorry. BIG Hug! Hang in there...

Stephen said...

Aw, thanks for the hug:)

Unknown said...

cenforce 150 mg is utilized to treat male sexual issues, like erectile dysfunction. It is a sexual dysfunction in men that makes them incapable to have a firm erection. This tablet contains Sildenafil Citrate that manages the PDE5 catalyst in the penis and builds the progression of blood through it. This expansion inflow of blood through the penis provides it a firm erection.