'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Random Crap

The most disturbing lyric from a song that I've heard lately. It's from Tim McGraw/Faith Hill:
"I need you like a needle needs a vein."
Ew. Gross. I don't need *anyone* like *that*.

I saw a guy on a motorcycle the other day on my way home. It was raining. He was soaked. I felt bad for him.

On the same drive home, I saw a Toyota FJ Cruiser on the road. It has 3 windshield wipers. It reminds me of the movie "Total Recall" with Arnold Schwarzenegger from the late 80's, early 90's. In the movie, there is a 3 breasted woman. That's what it reminds me of. Every time.

Why do some people wear the same thing to the gym day in and day out? That is gross. Do they wash every night? Do they just buy thier outfits in bulk? I don't get it.

I feel like I'm in a slump. I don't like it.

Blech.

1 comment:

Brad said...

I'm glad things are going well for you Stephen.