'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hello? Anyone Out There?

Is anyone still reading this blog? LOL. I *have* neglected it, but I'll get better...promise. Just a quick update:

Work has been busy.
Been training a new guy.
No one knows if he's gay or not.
I broke up with N.
He got too needy and clingy.
I got in a wreck.
Again.
The past year has been car hell.

Wow...that's about all the "news" I have since last I blogged.
Sad.
I guess there is something to be said for "routine" or "normalcy," right?

3 comments:

Brad said...

Thanks for the update Stephen, I've been wondering how you were.

Sorry the news isn't greqat, but I'm sure things will get better.

Stephen said...

Thanks, Brad! I hope all is well with you, too! :)

Single Guy said...

Maybe you can pass my details to him. I"m needy and clingy too!