'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Monday, March 12, 2007

Whodathunkit?!?!

Who woulda thought that I would...

~Stay in on a Friday night...
~...and order a Pay-Per-View movie (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning)...
~...and be in bed before midnight.
~Spray paint a tv table and 2 frames black...
~...and rake pine needles to "freshen up" my front flower bed...
~...while Bailey tried to play "shake" on a Saturday afternoon.
~Eat dinner with the family...
~...and watch High School Musical with the kids on a Saturday night.
~Take down border in 2 bedrooms...
~...put a layer of clear coat on said tv table...
~...set up said tv table and tv in my bedroom...
~...and hang pictures on a Sunday afternoon.

Yup, folks...I'm either getting old
or
growing up
or worse...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.BOTH.

Oh, Gawd!

No comments: