'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Me...Over Time

I got this meme (I still have yet to find out what "meme" means...) from Brad. I thought it was cool, so here we go:

20 years ago

1.) How old were you? 6
2.) Where did you go to school? Lanier Elementary
3.) Where did you work? I didn't.
4.) Where did you live? With my mom and sis in a house up the street from where I just moved into.
5.) Where did you hang out? Either at my house or my best friend's house.
6.) Did you wear glasses? No
7.) Who was your best friend? Ryan
8.) How many tattoos did you have? None.
9.) How many piercings did you have? None.
10.) What car did you drive? I didn't.
11.) Had you been to a real party? No.
12.) Had your heart broken? No.
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced: 6 years old, DEFINITELY single!

10 years ago

1.) How old were you? 16
2.) Where did you go to school? North Hall High
3.) Where did you work? Dockers Outlet Store (you know, the khaki's)
4.) Where did you live? Same
5.) Where did you hang out? with friends
6.) Did you wear glasses? No.
7.) Who was your best friend? Matt
8.) How many tattoos did you have? None.
9.) How many piercings did you have? None.
10.) What car did you drive? A gray 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra
11.) Had you been to a real party? Not really, I was a "goodie goodie" in high school
12.) Had your heart broken? No.
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced: Single.

5 years ago

1.) How old were you? 21
2.) Where did you go to school? UGA - Go Dawgs!
3.) Where did you work? GAP
4.) Where did you live? In my first apartment - University Commons
5.) Where did you hang out? Downtown Athens, bars (both gay and straight), with friends at their apts/dorms.
6.) Did you wear glasses? No.
7.) Who were your best friends? Jennifer, Anna, Stevie, Morgan.
8.) Who was your crush? my bf.
9.) How many tattoos did you have? None
10.) How many piercings did you have? Two - tongue and top of left ear
11.) What car did you drive? I had a 2000 Silver Nissan Frontier Desert Runner
12.) Had you had your heart broken? Not yet...
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Taken.
14.) Any kids? Nope.

Present

1.) How old are you? 26, almost 27
2.) Where do you go to school? I graduated from UGA
3.) Where do you work? For an IT company
4.) Where do you live? In a house in the neighborhood I grew up in.
5.) Where do you hang out? Home, gay bars, with the fam.
6.) Do you wear glasses? No - but I'm starting to need to...
7.) Who are your best friends? I can't say that I really have one...
8.) Who is your crush? Steve Sandvoss (the mormon on Latter Days)
9.) Do you talk to your old friends? Not really.
10.) How many tattoo's do have? 1.
11.) How many piercings do you have? 1 - the previous 2 out, a new one;)
12.) What kind of car do you have? '96 Black Volvo Wagon - great car...and it's PAID for!!!
13.) Has your heart been broken? Yup.
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter? Single.
15.) Any kids? a 9 month old Golden Retriever, Bailey.

'Tis interesting to think back like this...

2 comments:

Brad said...

Justin has a crush on Steve Sandvoss, as well. A meme is an idea circulated among a culture. (Without looking it up, that's a rough definition.)

Stephen said...

Hrmm...seems as though Justin and I have good taste:) Thanks for clueing me in - I was actually hoping you would...you fell for it bait and hook;).