'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

MIA

Yes, I've been neglecting my blog, but I've been busy.
Busy with life.
Busy with work.
Busy with dating (I know!).

Here's a quick update since I last posted:
I went on vacation with my family.
For a full week.
The first time I've taken a week off of work.
In 4 years!
I got burned.
Tanlines:)
After work functions.
I've started dating a guy.
We've gone out like 6 times.
I'm excited.
He sent me flowers.
At work.
I was speechless.

Life is good:)

2 comments:

Brad said...

Well, I've been missing seeing you around, but I'm glad you're having some fun!

Stephen said...

Aw, thanks, Brad! I've been lurking around and reading other blogs (yours), but I just haven't posted. I'll try to get better:)